Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Finally, I have a blog!!!



I've started to read blog since past few years. I always like politics , I like to read mother’s blog, I love to hear updates from my friends, I go through the recipes (although I seldom try them). Hmm… I suppose I read a lot..
But now... I'm sitting here, staring at this page for almost 1 hour. I just don't have any idea how to start writing. I don't know what to write. Well… I guess I don’t have talent in writing. But I wanna write..I really wanna write. I wanna write about anything that came across my mind.. “caca marba”…

OK.. let's start with SLINKY.. Why do I choose SLINKY as my nick name?. I don’t know!!! I started to love slinky when I was studying in George Washington University. I got free SLINKY after signed up for a credit card. I think it’s Discovery card. I’ve a few slinky at home. Unfortunately, some of them had been straightened by my dear prince.
Commercials for the Slinky featured the memorable jingle "It's Slinky, it's Slinky, for fun it's a wonderful toy. It's Slinky, it's Slinky, it's fun for a girl and a boy."
Well.. everybody likes fun thing.

5 comments:

Mrs O said...

lindaaaaa....nanti hang pasti addicted to blogging..baru tau..of koz aku ingat slinky tapi kita jarang chat kan..sbb dulu aku gatal chat dgn laki ajer..hehe

Anonymous said...

slinky = attractive. You go girl! Love to blog to but ain't have time babe! But well done for your attempt....

Rimaugirl Wahir Jaafar said...

Welcome to the blogging world.. Jangan jadi cam minah udah le...mula2 rajin update, pastu kadang-kadang...pastu jarang-jarang...
Jangan marah minah, aku gurau je...aku pun camtu gak...!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Mama... well well well... you finally have one... congrats... but be very very cautious... everything in this world is not free... there is always a price you have to pay later... and hope that you stay within the border lah... hope for the best and make sure the 'dapoq berasap'.... thehehe...

Anonymous said...

Helooo Linda...i am very very proud of u (he he)...even I'm as fulltime "____________" pun masih tak punya any BLOG. Yg pasti jangan "hangat-hangat taik ayam" je.
You Go Girl!!!