Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tak Rela Ai...

Next week; 1st August, is 1st Ramadhan already. I've yet to compile the list of things I need to improve this year... I would like to perform Dhuha and Terawikh fully... kalau boleh, tak nak skip2.. that's my wish :)...
Tgh seronok2 berangan, my current boss told me there's a change of plan for our department... I'm going to report to a new boss.. 1st time dpt ARAHAN... tak de tanya opinion and what not.. apa sudah jadi dgn company ku ini... well, as of now, I'm unhappy.. I'm not ready for a change.. not during Ramadhan... I need stability and flexibility so that I can plan my Ramadhan... ye lah! bukan senang nak manage 3 kids without maid... husband pulak jauh.. huhuhu...
Anyhow, I pray for the best.. may the change is for the better.. positive Linda.. positive!!...

No comments: