Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Lives in a Project

When I first started to blog, I thought I’m going to update mainly on the progress of my house renovation. Unfortunately, until today I didn’t have a single post about my house.


Since we moved to our own house, we’re like living in a project. We have kitchen project, garden project, family area project and etc. My husband is a handyman. He likes DIY very much and IKEA is our favorite outlet :-).



Last Saturday, we went to Ikea again. This time, we planned to add an Island cabinet to fit our microwave and oven and some drawers for me to put the can food. Our first design cost us more than 2k (btw, we have a ciput budget for this) . So, we changed the design but it is still expensive. After reassess a few things like buying a few more things for other projects, we decided to design the cabinet as simple as possible and as cheap as possible. I need to reserve my can food drawers craving for later. I’m okay with the final design but unfortunately Ikea oversold some of the things we need.



However, It still turns out to be great. We will need to buy high chairs or bar stools to make full use of the counter top.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cunnya..amazed la ngn org2 handyman nih, bertuah hang!

the enigmatic syaf said...

rajinnya hampa ni... tambah yg kecik-kecik tu.

Anonymous said...

orang gaji dialah... yang rajin.hari2 KEMASS....