Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Love.. My Life.. My Debab!!

My debab is not even two yet but she is so talkative..
These are some of her cute-ness and favorite words:


Cecebob cecepant” as in SpongeBob SquarePants - Ammar likes to watch this cartoon and whenever she saw it, she will keep repeating cecebob cecepant. We start to realize this a few weeks ago.

Soyeee.. soyeee… as in sorry.. sorry.. –whenever she hit people and the people say “adoiiii!” or pretend crying. Last week, we realize she add a few more words.. “soyee.. soyeee.. adik nta a-afff” as in “sorry.. sorry.. adik minta maaf”.

Btw, she addressed herself as adik and her adik as Ashaff or baby. Whenever people asked her about her adik, she will reply “ni” (pointing to herself).

We (me and my husband) like to hug her (who wouldn’t if the girl is so chubby). She will laugh at first and add “adik nat nih” as in “adik penat nih”. Kecik kecik dah penat. Tu lah debab sangat.

At first, she said “nak naik” no matter whether she wanna go up or wanna get down. We taught her “nak turun” if you wanna go down. Then, she used, “nak tuyun” for both; goes up and down. Recently, I think, she knew the difference already. She managed to say; “jom mama, jom naik” or “tunggu aaa mama, adik nak tuyun”

When she’s thirsty, she will ask for “ ayaq silap”(sirap) or “teh o-o” but we never give her teh “o”. (Ayah did the damage). When she’s hungry she will ask for milk.

She’s controlling everybody esp her elder brother; Ammar. She will run to get Ammar’s bottle when Ammar wanna drink milk and put it in the sink when Ammar finished drinking. She will get the slippers or sandals for Ammar when we wanna go out. She will wake Ammar up if Ammar were sleeping and we wanna go somewhere and she will say “Ammar nak pi jalan jalan”.

Whenever I drop my phone, she always offer to help; “adik ambik.. adik ambik”. I’m deeply touched every time she crawled under the bed or under the car to get it for me.

Whenever, I asked Ammar to do something but Ammar didn’t hear me because his eyes and attention were at the tv although he turned his face towards me, she will always gets up and get it done.

She will run towards the grill every time I come back from work – never fail. She will jump, jump and jump and will open my car’s door. Usually, I’ll take her for a ride to show my appreciation.

If I heard “dak.. dak.. dak.. " “ya zal ja la li wal ikram” (her version of saying it), I have to stop whatever I’m doing and attend my little boy. If not, she will continue to comfort her little brother. She will climb up the cot and pat his brother’s chest.

Recently, she tries to take my place. She will pull up her blouse and try to nurse his little brother.

I hope, I’m able to divide my attention equally to all my children. IsyaAllah.
Okaylah… Selamat berkasih sayang to everybody.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anak sapa la nih...hang bagi makan
apa linda oii, debab sungguh. Geyammmnya...!!
Banyaknya dia dah pandai cakap. Boboy aku jugak baru sepatah dua bercakap. Risau jugak nih...

Anonymous said...

hehehe..very da comel, very da cute, geram betul tengok dia...

Anonymous said...

Linda, cutenye debab..when your first child is a boy and then u get a girl.. you'll appreciate her more i think!..hha.hha... but girl mmg really cutela kan..they have all the acts!!...really make u melt.. when you have a daughter you'll appreciate yourself as a women more!!..nasra