Tuesday, October 02, 2007

So Long My Love!!!

Sayonara... I feel sad.. really sad...
I have to let go my beloved kenari to a bigger car. Ya lah kan, anak2 dah ramai.

My Kenari. The special color, the sport rims - it's beautiful. I'm missing you already.

I've been using my Kenari for 4.5 years and I don't have any problem with it except once with the cooling coil. Itu pun still under warranty; Perodua replaced it for free.

My Kenari is a tough baby. She handled my kids very well. They eat, they drink, they play and they sleep in this car. Luckily, the special edition Kenari comes with the leather seat. No stain, no smell. Kereta baru nih, kena lah control kan? No food, shoes on the floor, tak leh pijak seat... Adushh!! kesian the kids.

My Kenari - the interior

The number that I've bought. My husband's car is 6444. Btw, this Kenari tak pernah kena saman. Pemandunya berhemah :-).

The spidey to cover up scratches made by a motorist.

1 comment:

Amy Amir said...

You will let go soon dear esp when u got a new babe now. Can't wait for the new update, surprise..surprise!