Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Upshot


The front and rear view. My husband chose the number. I'm eagerly wanna pick 24 but he refused. Kan sekarang dah menyesal.

All of the guys got it right. My husband said, the last picture was so obvious. Everybody will get it right. However, most of the girls got it wrong (most is more than 10, okay!). Majority of them guessed it’s a Vios.
Someone got it totally wrong. She said she over-looked the Toyota logo. Therefore, she wrote in the email; “Takkan MyVi jer kut”. Ahaks!
Someone thought it’s a Jazz but the Toyota logo is there. So, it has to be Yaris.
Thus, I took my camera (while writing this) and captured the whole piece.
The pics are not that sharp; malam lah plus my neighbor is outside. Seganlah…
Amacam? .. Dah boleh teka ker?






The masterpiece; taken from the web.

1 comment:

Amy Amir said...

WISHful thinking came true!