Saturday, July 22, 2006

Birthday Gala???!!

I didn't have a chance to write something on this blog yesterday. However, I've sent you an email to show that I always remember your birthday.
I just wanna let you know that I really appreciate our frienship. Through my good times and bad, when I'm happy or sad, you're always there to listen and to talk to. Kalau nak list, tak cukup satu hari. We had so much fun when we're still studying. Ye lah, free from responsibility. All we knew was fun, fun, fun. Just like slinky. Remember the roller- blading, the skiing, the camping, the Thai Kingdom, the tower records, the Macy's, the Pentagon city, the Potomac river, the Potomac Mills, the reflecting pool (esp on the independence day), most of all, the 1st snow storm and etc. Now, we have tons of responsibilities. We have new families to take care off, jobs to secure our lives and debts to pay (hahaha). However, we're still friend.. best friend... although we seldom talk, hardly meet. Hmm, luckily, there's e-mail.. Alamak!! ada appointment lah.. I need to go..
Betul tak what I've said just now. We have too much responsibilities.

3 comments:

yus said...

ingat-ingat lupa, kalau tak silap bday amirul kan 22/7?

Anonymous said...

Hi Slinky, many thanks for writing in your page in relation to my bday. Oups.. don't pretend asking my age just to ensure me remember about the digit.. haha ;P
Yup, it was a good memories, happy & sad memories.. study difficulties, travel experiences, memasak (laksa especially and roti canai adventure and King was there too), raya in perantauan, balik malaya etc.. during your big day with your beloved one
Time travel fast, really fast.. and I am thankful for having such friend, best friend like you and glad that you are doing great with your own family.. till ever and ever.

Anonymous said...

Yus, been too long huh and I am sure you are doing great .. its on 21st of the month lah..