Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Do Something Silly Everyday...

On the way back from lunch today, we heard ERA (the radio station) announced; “Skuad Era Avanza berada di Petronas Taman Pauh berdekatan dgn Politeknik. Byk hadiah- hadiah menarik.. bla.. bla..”. Both of us were like “What??!! Nak singgah ker?” . Sebab Petronas Taman Pauh is near by; it’s on our way back to office. I was the one who drove the car. So, apa lagi.. I went straight to the Petronas. We were among the first 15 people to arrive. At first, our respond were like “Aikkk.. semua bebudak sekolah jer.. nak singgah ker?” Then, we saw 3 ladies (naik Wish lagi) waited near by. Oh! Ada lah jugak adults. We went straight to the crew and asked for the CD (we heard they are giving away KRU’s CDs). The crew asked us to relax and gave us the door gift first; a can of strawberry soda, antibax soap and minyak yuh yi cap limau. Rupa rupanya, we need to wait and answered questions in order to get all the exclusive souvenirs like caps, CDs, T-shirt or even ERA’s paper back and folder. “Dah pukul 2pm nih, kita nak tunggu ker?” “Jom balik lah” “Tak pe, I’ve informed my boss saying that I need to pay the house loan” “I tak pe, I’d finished my projects”. These were the conversation we had before we decided to stay. At first the questions were very easy but we did not answer the question. We aimed for the bigger souvenir. Orang dah makin ramai, I guess more than 30 dah time tuh.
Bila sampai time CDs, they were asking question on XPDC and we didn’t know the answer. Btw, 2 persons from XPDC came along with the squads. I think, the singer and the guitarist. I’m not sure. I like XPDC’s song esp. Apa Nak Dikata (nostalgia nih) but I didn’t recognize the team members. I knew Search and Wings and Lefthanded very well. Wait! I just knew Nash and Man Kidal from Lefthanded. But, I didn’t know anyone from XPDC.
For caps pulak, they were asking “sapa supporting kat sini?” We definitely won’t embarrass/ humiliate ourselves. So, we need to let go the caps.

Finally, the battle for the grand souvenir; the T-shirt. The crews were looking for people who had RM5 notes.There were about 7-8 people had it including me (actually, my friend pass the money to me since she thought I'm luckier than her). Then, they eliminate people by tossing coins. I manage to be the final two. Seperti yg dijangkakan, setelah seri (tie) for 3 times, I lost!!!! Buang masa!! Ingatkan dapat lah jugak cap or CD. Tapi, hampeh!!. Ada ka patut nak bagi 5 lagi sabun antibax tuh. Although we didn’t get the exclusive souvenirs, we had fun. Terasa muda 10 tahun. It was really fun. Tapi, ada orang yang lagi tua and lagi bersemangat. Kami pun terkejut tengok makcik tuh beriya- iya gila. At least, she won 2 movie tickets.Tak de lah pulang tangan kosong. Sayang sekali, I don’t have camera phone. I really wanna share the thrill with you guys. Next time, kalau ada opportunities to do something stupid like this, I will definitely go. Masa kat situ dok teringat kat Ammar jer. Kalau bawa Ammar nih boleh dah dpt cap Akedemi Fantasia sebab depa suruh nyanyi and menari the theme song. Ammar expert nih.

2 comments:

Mrs O said...

haha sempat tuh!!!
amma expert nyanyi dgn dancing..tak habaq pun..hehhee
semalam wawa mai rumah aku.,..

Anonymous said...

wei..aku pernah terinvolved jugak tapi masa tu 'skuad perodua era'..
masa tu Kieran lagi ko...hehe...mmg fun esp kalau ada the kids.