Thursday, July 06, 2006

Jumble Mumble

World cup finals, Italy vs France. Everybody is talking about this today. My colleagues keep on reviewing all the teams again. This player is rough, that player is good, this team should not lose, that team wins because of luck and etc. Since I’m the only female here (in this lab, the place that I work now), I just kept quite. However, these people keep on asking my opinion. May be they want me to get involved. They asked me once on the semi-finals prediction, I told them Italy and France will make to the finals but I preferred Italy and Portugal. Mungkin jawapan tuh nampak cam professional kut. That’s why they keep including me in their conversation. Anyway, I choose Italy for this year champion.

Past few weeks, people were busy talking about Mahathir vs Pak Lah. I really like this topics and almost everybody knows aku SOKONG sapa. Apa nama… . I didn’t want to elaborate more on this issue as it might hurt someone’s feeling.

This week, Mawi putus tunang is the hot subject that has been whined. Berhari hari jadi front page on a few newspapers. Malaysians must like this guy very much. Kesian Hamid Alba, tolong jawab bagi pihak PM pun tak leh make on the front page. Whatever happened, I still don’t blam Mawi. This guy should be respected as he didn’t make any comment bluntly.

Okay.. back to my story. A few days ago, me and my mom were discussing about dinner vs hi-tea. I have quarterly group dinner (seafood buffet at Evergreen Laurel) tomorrow’s night while my mom have hi-tea with her persatuan at Grand Continental, Alor Setar. Bincang punya bincang, we decided that I will go to the dinner with my prince and my mom will bring my princess to the hi- tea. Ok.. everybody is happy. Tiba tiba, this morning, my husband told me that my FIL is not feeling well. So, I decided to take leave tomorrow and follow my husband to KL. My two children will follow us to KL. So, tak jadi lah dinner (may be my boss bg voucher kut.. yehaaa!! I can go with my husband and bring both kids.. lagi seronok!!). Itu lah dikatakan “kita hanya merancang, Tuhan yg menentukan”. The same thing happened to Mawi, jodoh pertemuan ditangan Tuhan, tapi, you can pray for it. As for Mahathir, ajal maut di tangan Tuhan, selagi hayat dikandung badan, selagi itulah kita perlu berbakti.

1 comment:

Mrs O said...

1. hope ur FIL is well.
2. I go for france as i minat zidane
3. went out with wawa that day was fun..talking to u on the phone was amazing..nanti call lagik..
4. Cian mahathir...tulis la aper2 juicy details abt him...
5. rindu hang , mak hang and kids