Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Result

We came back from KL on Sunday nite at about 11pm and reach Penang at about 4am Monday morning. Sempatlah tengok Zidane headbutt dada Materazzi. And most people said Zidane ended his career in disgrace. Tak pe lah Minah, he’s stil a HERO to France fans. Italy won the world cup for the fourth time kan?..

Pak Lah still keeps quite although Nazri, Najib and Hamid Alba had tried to back him up. Come on…People wanna hear something from you.

I’ve read Harian Metro on Sunday bought by my brother in law. FYI, I seldom buy newspapers since I can read them online. Tapi, nih tgh gila SUDOKU lak. Sesapa yg tak reti, don't try.. addicted oiii!!!. I might buy The Stars or NST after this. Ooops! I’ve found Sudoku Website. Print dari sini saja lah. To my dear husband, don’t worry dapur tetap berasap (hahahaha). Okay… Mawi had said something in the Harian Metro. A thorough explanations in the interviews and on his column. Mawi has his own column in the Metro?.. Wow!!.

My FIL is doing great. He’s recovering. He improved a lot on the day we left compare to the first day we arrived. Alhamdulillah. This family has a strong relationship. I really adore my MIL. I can see that she’s very patient. She takes an excellent care of her husband. She can still smile and talk sweetly although I knew she’s tired. Hopefully we can be as patience as she is when trial comes. Insya- Allah…

2 comments:

the enigmatic syaf said...

me addicted to zuma..zuma and more zuma pls.

Anonymous said...

mawi got his own column at utusan melayu..the 'sisipan' jawi newspaper at utusan malaysia every monday and thursday....